- 2 Videos
- 3 Quizzes
- 1 Survey
- 1 Text
- 2 PDFs
- 1.0 hr
In this course, ICF with QuadLock -- Meeting Step Code and Energy Efficiency with Easy-to-Build Forms will examine the advantages and benefits of ICF construction, its uptake in the GVRD, and include discussion on pricing, availability and technical resources available to builders.
Users will learn about local projects and experience a hands-on component to show how typical ICF assemblies can be built on site.
Key learning objectives of presentation:
- Quick construction of resilient energy-efficient buildings
- How builders can get a head start on achieving Energy Step Code
- Hands-on component, with literature takeaway.
- The advantages and benefits Quad Lock ICF construction, its uptake in the GVRD.
- Pricing, availability and technical resources available to homebuilders.
- Learn about local projects and basic hands-on instruction to show how typical ICF assemblies can be built on site.
Approved for CPD credits: 1.0 in Construction Technology
Note: If you have already taken this course in-person, repeating it online will not qualify for additional CPD points.
Anthony is an experienced Sales Professional and project estimator with a demonstrated history in the building materials industry going on 20 years. He has been with Quad Lock for 6 providing solutions and sharing the benefits of better building with Quad-Lock Insulated Concrete Forms for Construction*
20 years experience in Insulating Concrete Form (ICF) construction; Douglas has worked with ICF manufacturers for 20 years managing sales accounts, providing training for builders and working with architects and engineers.
Douglas currently manages Quad-Lock’s Training and Technical Services Dept., and holds the position of Senior Training Consultant at Quad-Lock Building Systems, Ltd. He has conducted hundreds of classroom and on-site trainings with builders. Douglas has been a featured speaker at concrete industry forums, and teaches accredited continuing education courses to architects. When not training, Douglas works on product development, and oversees testing and evaluation by building code agencies.