- 4 Videos
- 5 Quizzes
- 1 Survey
- 1 Text
- 1 PDF
- 2.0 hrs
It’s often said that there’s something magical about public relations in business. A lot of time and resources go into this marketing method, but what is so special about it and why should businesses invest in it?
This session will explain how PR can, and will, bring the “WOW” factor to your business. Sharing real-time experience in the real estate industry, Jelly will share their real estate industry experience in this practical course.
You will learn:
- Benefits of investing in PR and how it can integrate with a broader marketing campaign
- Discovering your builder story
- How to pitch your brand to the media
- Foundational understanding of various public relations avenues; traditional, experiential, influencer partnerships, and thought leadership
- The change in the media landscape and how it affects you
- Advertorials – the perfect blend of “editorial” and “ads”
- Managing your online brand reputation
- Understanding online networking etiquette and social ethics
- Guideline for effective online communications
Jelly Digital Marketing and PR is an award-winning PR agency specializing in the real estate industry. The team is comprised of a high-energy go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital. While social media, PR, and digital advertising are the pillars of Jelly’s expertise, it is their unique ability to combine the trio that enables them to provide comprehensive amplification for brands. It’s often said that there’s something magical about public relations in business. A lot of time and resources go into this marketing method, but what is so special about it and why should businesses invest in it?
Approved for CPD credits: 2.0 in Business Planning & Management
Note: If you have already taken this course in person, repeating it online will not qualify for additional CPD points.
Darian brings over 15 years of experience in marketing, communications and public relations. Throughout his career, he has also been a founder and board member of various foundations and charitable organizations. Through his award-winning company, Jelly Marketing, Darian has worked with various local, national and global brands building and executing on their digital & PR strategy. He co-founded the Canadian Internet Marketing Conference and he's been featured in BC Business magazine, Business in Vancouver and on the Canada Post training circuit. He is a contributor with Small Business BC, Entrepreneur, and both Rogers and Shaw's Business Resource Centre on topics of Social Media and PR. Being both an educator and practitioner, Darian's mix of stories, practical examples and takeaways leaves audiences feeling inspired and equipped to implement social media and PR strategies into their organizations.