- 5 Videos
- 6 Quizzes
- 1 Survey
- 1 Text
- 3 PDFs
- 2.0 hrs
This course features a joint technical presentation with BARR Plastics and the City of Vancouver covering site water management, including high performance SWM Systems, and City of Vancouver stormwater management criteria with proposed changes to the plumbing code.
Topics covered include:
- The CoV stormwater management criteria
- How rainwater harvesting can be used to meet CoV stormwater criteria
- Proposed changes to the plumbing code
- High Performance Stormwater Management Systems with product options.
- Applications including case studies for custom Homes, multi-residential and commercial (R2000, BuiltGreen, LEED).
- Trends from Canada and Europe.
Approved for CPD credits: 2.0 in Relevant Enactments
Note: If you have already taken this course in person, repeating it online will not qualify for additional CPD points.
Chris Despins Seniorr Engineer, City of Vancouver
Dean Barrett, Director, BARR Plastics
David Pfortmueller, VP, University Irrigation
Jonathan Zerkee, SonBuilt Homes previous president CHBA, Founder member Net Zero Energy Housing Council and developer of the VINE 16 sustainable homes, Holmes approved Homes.