HAVAN eLearn Academic Integrity Policy
HAVAN presents both in-class and online courses, many of which provide BC Housing-approved Continuing Professional Development (CPDs) credits , and as a result, HAVAN depends on your motivation to learn course material and to do so with honesty and academic integrity.
By enrolling in any HAVAN course, whether in-person or online, you are agreeing to abide by the following terms:
- Not to misrepresent/mislead who is attending and/or completing the course;
- Complete all materials, readings, tests and assignments on my own, unless collaboration is explicitly permitted;
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or negatively impact the results of others; and,
- Understand that my course progress is subject to routine monitoring by HAVAN to ensure academic honesty and completion.
If you are found in violation of HAVAN’s Academic Integrity Policy, you may be subject to one or more of the following actions:
- Receiving a zero/incomplete/no credit for an assignment, test or course;
- Having any certificate and associated CPD credits earned in the course withheld or revoked;
- Being unenrolled from a course; or
- Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of HAVAN and its course providers. No refunds will be issued in the case of any corrective action for any violations against HAVAN’s Academic Integrity Policy.
If there are any questions in regards to this policy, contact HAVAN at 778-565-4288.